Steve Ford is news editor of Nursing Times. He also contributes to HSJ.
- Tel: 0203 033 2709
- E-mail: email@example.com
Figures revealing that district nurse posts have fallen by 2,000 in three years vindicate warnings of shortages, according to community nursing leaders.
A new drug has been recommended in Wales for use in triple therapy for type 2 diabetes patients.
The Nursing and Midwifery Council has made improvements in its performance over the last year but the progress “remains fragile”, according to the Commons health select committee.
- New chronic pain guidance for Scottish clinicians
- HCA takes up representative role in Midlands
- Breast cancer charity appoints new senior nurse
- Devon intensive care nurse gains national recognition
- New nurse role aims to boost epilepsy services
- Former nurse becomes new NHS Tayside chief executive
- Survey reveals maternity service improvements – and concerns