'As a student nurse would you feel comfortable raising concerns?'
It has been a difficult week for nursing, what with the publication of the Francis inquiry in to the failings of the Mid Staffordshire NHS trust and highlighting of concerns within the NHS in general.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below