Quiz yourself ... What's your money management style?
1. You have to buy a new reference book for a course, it’s supposedly essential throughout the entire course. What do you do?A. See if they have it in your library - you can always keep renewing it.B. Buy two books - one to have at home and one to keep in your locker at college - you don’t want to have to keep carrying it around after all.C. Take a look around for second hand shops and ...
Get unlimited access
As a subscriber you will benefit from:
- Full online and mobile access to news and opinion stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (30+ alerts available)
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- Over £500 worth of CPD learning units