'Restraint is by far the worst thing about working in mental health'
As student nurses, we aren’t involved in restraint. But if you’ve had an inpatient placement or work as a support worker on a ward, chances are you’ve probably seen it happen.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below