The successful Student Nursing Times Awards are returning for their second year and are now open for entries.
Last year’s inaugural event discovered phenomenal institutions that were guiding and shaping the next generation of nurses, and outstanding students who were about to graduate into the profession.
This year there are new categories - there are two awards for placement, one in hospital settings and another in community situations.
There are also four new awards for students: one for those studying midwifery, and one for post-registration students to highlight the importance of continuing professional development.
The deadline for entry submission for the Student Nursing Times Awards 2013 is 18th January 2013.
You can view a list of last year’s winners of the Student Nursing Times Awards 2012 here.
Enter the Student Nursing Times 2013 Awards today
- Go to the Student Nursing Times 2013 awards website
- Look at the categories available for entry
- Click ‘Enter now’ in order to nominate yourself for entry into the awards
- Register your details
- Fill in the question form
- Upload your supporting testimonials
- Complete and submit your application before 18th January