The big question: do nurses receive enough emotional support at work?
Chief nursing officer Jane Cummings told MPs at the Commons health select committee that it is difficult for nurses to remain “compassionate all the time” given the emotionally draining nature of the job.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below