The big question: do people still believe nurses with degrees are too posh to wash?
The interim findings of the Willis Commission on Nursing Education has found “no evidence to support the view that graduate nurses are too posh to wash”.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below