The big question: does the mentorship system need to be overhauled?
A study by the National Nursing Research Unit at King’s College London and Chelsea and Westminster Hospital Foundation Trust has found that the mentorship system is only “just holding together”.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below