The big question: should new nurses face checks on their compassion?
The call for new nurses to be screened for their values and ability to be compassionate has been made by an expert panel reviewing the NHS Constitution.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below