The big question: what impact will the lack of senior nurses in new CCGs have on the health service?
Clinical commissioning groups will take over from primary care trusts in April but only a third of them have so far earmarked an executive post for a senior nurse.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below