The big question: will rules ordering trusts to open up about mistakes lead to greater transparency?
The Department of Health recently announced that from April 2013 NHS providers will be contractually required to tell patients when mistakes happen, under what is described as a “duty of candour”.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below