Fresh guidance on 'bare below the elbow'
The Department of Health has amended its guidance on uniforms and workwear to address concerns that Muslim clinicians and students were discriminated against by the adoption of a blanket “bare below the elbows” policy.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below