Nursing research needs to be more 'scientific'
Nursing research needs to be more scientific if it is to help nurses change practice and improve patient outcomes, according to one of the country’s leading nurse academics.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)-
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below