Hospital parking charges 'up to trusts'
Fears that nurses could be hit with higher hospital car parking charges have been allayed by government plans to ditch proposals to scrap the charges for inpatients and their visitors.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below