Will is a reporter on Health Service Journal who contributes stories to Nursing Times.
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Care Quality Commission has recommended that Wye Valley NHS Trust be placed in special measures after being rated “inadequate” by inspectors.
A healthcare assistant turned human resources director has been appointed to head up the organisation that represents the government in negotiations over NHS pay
Hospital trusts up to 200 miles away from University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay Foundation Trust have answered its appeal for a “maternity stability partner”, a role which could require sharing staff.
- Regulator recommends Kent trust be put in 'special measures'
- Regulator to investigate women's hospital trust over staffing concerns
- Morecambe Bay placed in 'special measures' by regulators
- Nurse recruitment helps Bucks trust out of 'special measures'
- Nurse recruitment problems spark ‘urgent’ Mid Staffs safety review