Will is a reporter on Health Service Journal who contributes stories to Nursing Times.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A North West trust has partnered with a local university to launch the first degree course to offer student nursing places that are not commissioned centrally by Health Education England.
A review into whistleblowing concerns at a North West cancer trust has found “no evidence” of serious failings but highlighted areas in need of improvement.
The Care Quality Commission has recommended that Wye Valley NHS Trust be placed in special measures after being rated “inadequate” by inspectors.
- New chief to lead for government in NHS pay talks
- Morecambe Bay seeks 'partner' to help improve maternity services
- Regulator recommends Kent trust be put in 'special measures'
- Regulator to investigate women's hospital trust over staffing concerns
- Morecambe Bay placed in 'special measures' by regulators
- Nurse recruitment helps Bucks trust out of 'special measures'
- Nurse recruitment problems spark ‘urgent’ Mid Staffs safety review