Will is a reporter on Health Service Journal who contributes stories to Nursing Times.
- E-mail: email@example.com
A healthcare assistant turned human resources director has been appointed to head up the organisation that represents the government in negotiations over NHS pay
Hospital trusts up to 200 miles away from University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay Foundation Trust have answered its appeal for a “maternity stability partner”, a role which could require sharing staff.
Poor staffing levels and a “worrying disconnect” between managers and frontline staff has led regulators to recommend that East Kent Hospitals University Foundation Trust be placed in special measures.
- Regulator to investigate women's hospital trust over staffing concerns
- Morecambe Bay placed in 'special measures' by regulators
- Nurse recruitment helps Bucks trust out of 'special measures'
- Nurse recruitment problems spark ‘urgent’ Mid Staffs safety review