Will is a reporter on Health Service Journal who contributes stories to Nursing Times.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nearly one third of NHS employees do not agree that they would feel secure raising concerns about unsafe clinical practice, according to the 2014 NHS staff survey.
The outsourcing firm Capita has been responsible for a breach of NHS employees’ personal data in Liverpool, according to board papers.
The coalition government’s flagship legislation on health was “damaging and distracting”, and “historians will not be kind in their assessment” of its record on NHS reform, an influential think tank has claimed.
- First self-funded nursing course launched to tackle shortage in NW
- Whistleblowing review finds no evidence of 'serious failings' at trust
- Wye Valley Trust placed in special measures after poor inspection
- New chief to lead for government in NHS pay talks
- Morecambe Bay seeks 'partner' to help improve maternity services
- Regulator recommends Kent trust be put in 'special measures'
- Regulator to investigate women's hospital trust over staffing concerns