Our information resources for patients and their families are regularly updated to make sure that the content is as relevant as possible.
We also develop new information based on what people with cancer tell us they’d find useful. The booklets are written in collaboration with healthcare professionals and patients so that they’re easy to understand, and are certified by the Information Standard. Some of our new and updated titles include:
- Sexuality and cancer - Information for men
- Sexuality and cancer - Information for women
- Your feelings after cancer treatment
- Understanding colon cancer
- Understanding rectal cancer
If you’re supporting someone who may benefit from this, or other, information, please visit be.macmillan.org.uk to browse our full range. You can order copies for free, which are delivered directly to you or your patient within a few days.