We’re always updating our existing patient information resources, and producing new topics based on areas of need.
The latest booklets, available to order free from be.macmillan.org.uk are:
- Fertility - support for young people affected by cancer, 1st edition
This new booklet is for teenagers and young adults who have, or have had, cancer and are worried about how cancer or its treatment could affect their fertility.
- Sex and relationships - Support for young people affected by cancer, 1st edition
A new booklet for teenagers and young adults, about how cancer and its treatment can affect sexuality, sex life and relationships.
- What to do after cancer treatment ends: 10 top tips, 3rd edition
This leaflet is for people who have finished the main part of their cancer treatment. It describes some of the feelings they may have and suggests what may help them cope.
- Managing the late effects of pelvic radiotherapy in men, 3rd edition
This booklet explains how late effects can be managed or treated. There’s also information explaining what men can do to help themselves and what support us available to them.
- Arabic cancer information
We’ve recently produced a selection of our cancer information in Arabic. We hope this helps you support more people in your community. The range includes 8 symptom awareness flyers covering common cancer types, and 11 fact sheets covering common cancers, treatments and aspects of living with cancer. You can access these, and information in 10 other languages, on our website.