The deadline to enter the Patient Safety Awards has been extended to 9am on 30 January. The awards recognise and reward outstanding practice in the NHS and independent healthcare organisations.
Patient safety is at the forefront of new policies in the health service. It is essential, now more than ever, that you are standing up and being recognised for your work.
For 2017, the Health Service Journal is introducing a whopping 10 new categories including:
Best Patient Safety Initiative in A&E, Patient Safety in Maternity and Midwifery Services and Best Patient Safety Improvement Team.
The 2017 Patient Safety Awards are now open for entries but time is running out. See the full category list and submit your entry here. Deadline for entries is 9am on 30 January.
For help with your entry contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 3033 2606.
HSJ has 21 categories in total and 10 new awards including: Best Patient Safety Initiative in A&E, Patient Safety in Learning Disabilities, Patient Safety in Critical Care and Trauma Patients and Patient Safety in Maternity and Midwifery Services.
Just some of the benefits of entering
- Promote your organisation as a truly great place to work and showcase your position as an employer of choice
- Make sure the whole healthcare sector and your partners understand how your organisation embraces excellence in patient safety
- Leverage the opportunity to present face to face to our judging panel, made up of the most influential healthcare experts.
- Get detailed and insightful feedback on your presentation and guidance to take your project and innovation to the next level
- Get exclusive discounts on Patient Safety Congress delegate passes