Nursing Times Awards:
2 November - Grosvenor House, Park Lane, London
The profession’s most prestigious and sought-after recognition, the Nursing Times Awards offer individual nurses and teams the opportunity to demonstrate just what this exceptional profession is capable of, to share their creativity and innovation, and demonstrate their compassion and commitment.
They are also a forum through which the wider profession can learn about the outstanding initiatives that are improving patients’ experiences of care and increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of healthcare provision.
Highlights video 2015:
Highlights video 2014:
Highlights video 2012 and 2013:
Student Nursing Times Awards:
Thursday 27 April 2017
The only awards to celebrate student nurses and nurse education
The Student Nursing Times Awards, now in their 6th year, are the only awards to celebrate the very best in student nurses and nurse education.
This year we have 17 fantastic categories you can enter to:
- Feed your CV and set yourself apart from others in your profession, which will help you stand out more in the recruitment selection process
- Prepare yourself for entering awards such as the Nursing Times Awards and Patient Safety Awards once you’re qualified
- Introduce you to and allow networking some very high level contacts at both judging and the event itself
- Enable you to get used to benchmarking yourself against others at your level
- Reflect on assess your strengths and achievements and gain the skills to discuss your work
This year we will pay tribute to student nurses who have demonstrated the academic achievement, clinical prowess and personal qualities that will make them brilliant nurses. As well as recognising and rewarding brilliant nurse educational establishments, universities and honouring those who are committed to developing new nursing talent as mentors, lecturers and providers of placements.
Deadline for entries is 16th December 2016
Patient Safety Awards 2017:
4 July 2017
Now in their 9th year, the Patient Safety Awards continue to recognise and reward outstanding practice within the NHS and independent healthcare organisations.
Patient Safety is, and will always be, at the forefront of new policies in the health service. It is essential, now more than ever that you are standing up and being recognised for your work and achievements.
For 2017, we are introducing a whopping 10 new categories including:
- Best Patient Safety Initiative in A&E
- Patient Safety in maternity and midwifery services
- Best Patient Safety improvement team