An innovative approach to public health has never been so important.
An innovative approach to public health has never been so important. Recognised by the Royal Society for Public Health, RGU’s fully online Masters in Health Promotion and Public Health will equip you with the skills needed to meet the current public health challenges posed at a local, national and global level. Gain a professional qualification that will develop your understanding of this complex field and enhance your career prospects.
Our flexible course includes:
- Principles and Concepts: Health Promotion and New Public Health
- Health Inequalities
- Global Health
- Evidence-based Public Health
- Health Psychology and the Principles of Behaviour Change
- Population Health & Wellbeing
- Leadership and Partnership Working for Health
You will be taught via our virtual classroom and join a vibrant, online community to share your learning. You will be fully supported by our experienced staff and be able to fit your studies around your work/life demands.