An essential update in early detection, screening, treatments and survivorship.
This is a free study day designed for practitioners caring for people affected by colorectal cancer in primary and secondary care settings. It is jointly hosted by the Scottish Colorectal Cancer Nurses Group and Bowel Cancer UK and is RCN accredited.
The study day aims to:
- Inform nurses about all aspects of colorectal cancer including symptoms and screening, novel treatments and late effects.
- Inform and influence day to day practice and future developments.
- Give participants the confidence to inform and empower their patient group to overcome barriers and seek advice.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the colorectal cancer journey and how to ensure the patient and their family are central to the care they receive.
- Identify gaps in participants knowledge base and future learnings
Thursday 13 September 2012
Main Hall, Albert Hall, Albert Place, Dumbarton Road, Stirling FK8 2QL.
How do I find out more?