Louise Boden, chief nurse at University College London Hospitals Foundation Trust, was honoured with a lifetime achievement award from the Nursing Times Hall of Fame, where she takes her place with six other recently inducted nursing luminaries and 20 founding members.
Ms Boden, widely recognised for nurturing nursing talent and developing the careers of chief nurses at trusts around the country, was given the Lifetime Achievement Award by a public vote on nursingtimes.net, after being inducted to the Nursing Times Hall of Fame by a distinguished admissions panel.
She is joined by:
- Phillip Collings - for Services to Increasing Care Closer to Home
- Carol Baxter - for Services to Diversity in Nursing
- Cheryll Adams - for Services to Public Health Nursing
- Jacqueline Denyer - for Services to the Management of Long Term Conditions
- Ian Bullock - for Services to Increasing the Effectiveness of Nursing
- Elizabeth Anionwu - for Services to the Development of Nurse-led Services.