On and around 4 February, people are more likely to ask questions about cancer as the media focuses on World Cancer Day.
Please help spread the word about how Macmillan’s services can help.
• be.Macmillan – over 500 different information booklets which can be ordered or downloaded for free; remind your colleagues to register
• Macmillan support line – free on 0808 800 00 00 (Monday – Friday, 8am – 9pm)
• Online Community – secure, shared experiences and support, 24 hours a day
• Macmillan.org.uk – information and support online
• Local and mobile information centres – no appointment necessary