Macmillan believe that everyone should have the support they deserve when they face cancer. That’s why over the last few years Macmillan been trying to make as much information as possible available in British Sign Language (BSL).
To celebrate deaf awareness week on May 14–20, we’re highlighting our range of BSL videos. These include:
- Coping with fatigue (new)
- Healthy eating and cancer (new)
- What is cancer?
- Common cancer symptoms
- Common cancers and reducing your risk
- What to expect if you have been diagnosed with cancer
- Where to get support if you have been diagnosed with cancer
To check them out or for more information, please visit macmillan.org.uk/bsl