Get ready for the best nurse-themed election weekend of your life
Beyond the Bedpan was impressed by the Beeb’s Election Party Pack (complete with election buzzword bingo, hung parliament hangman and even party leader masks).
And nothing flatters like imitation.
So here’s BtB’s Election Weekend Party Pack for Nurses - just add pens, paper and nurses:
- Jobs lottery: take a straw - whoever draws the shortest one has to sit in the middle and be replaced by a lower-paid staff member.
- Buzzword bingo: collect these catch phrases during the election coverage this weekend: “protect frontline services”, “scrap targets”, “party of the NHS”, “personalised care”.
- Diploma-degree tug-of-war. Be warned, this game could take a long time.
- Ann Keen “as a former nurse” story competition. Prizes for the most uses of the word “proud”.
- New government letterhead design contest. Department of Health or Department of Public Health: you decide.
More ideas? Post them below!