Your browser is no longer supported

For the best possible experience using our website we recommend you upgrade to a newer version or another browser.

Your browser appears to have cookies disabled. For the best experience of this website, please enable cookies in your browser

We'll assume we have your consent to use cookies, for example so you won't need to log in each time you visit our site.
Learn more

Report this comment to a moderator

Please fill in the form below if you think a comment is unsuitable. Your comments will be sent to our moderator for review.
By submitting your information you agree to our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Report comment to moderator

Required fields.


Nurse education and training review launches bid for evidence


In the nursing and dementia care home unit where my mother lives there are nurses whose registration I cannot find on a search of the NMC register. The care is sub-standard. I have complained and they have come up with a fictitious claim against me of intimidation and aggression, condoned without proof by Salford CCG and LA whose behaviour is also unlawful. They have banned me from the home and severed my relationship with my 97 yr old mother. Now what do I do?

Posted date

23 July, 2014

Posted time

8:01 pm