Nursing Times is starting its own dedicated part of nursingtimes.net to showcase Nursing talent.
We are looking for currently practising nurses who have launched their own products or nurses who have designed their own products to tell our readers all about their inventions.
Your product should be at least at the prototype stage (as we will need to show a picture of it), and it can be for use by patients or by healthcare staff. It must be invented by a nurse.
If you have a product you’d like to share with us and our readers, please email email@example.com with answers to the questions below (no more than 700 words in total.)
Nursing Times Innovation hub
- What is your background in nursing and what is your current job?
- What inspired your invention?
- What problem is it trying to solve?
- What financial or other user benefits are there?
- How did you go about developing it?
- What obstacles did you encounter and how did you overcome them?
- Is it going into commercial production? If so, when?
- What do you hope for the future of your product?