- Article: Everett F, Wright W (2012) Using multimedia to teach students essential skills. Nursing Times; 108: 30/31, 18-19.
- Multimedia can engage students and enhance their learning experiences
- Multimedia can be used to introduce and develop essential nursing skills
- Nurse educators have an important role in developing innovative teaching approaches
- Video can be an integral part of a blended learning approach to skills
- Students value the use of multimedia
- In your opinion, what is the best way to teach student nurses essential nursing skills?
- How could multimedia, such as video, be used to teach the principles of essential nursing care?
- After reading this article can you identify benefits and pitfalls of using video to teach essential skills?
- How could you use multimedia resources, such as video, to teach and reinforce essential skills in your clinical area?