This year’s Nursing Times Awards are now open for entries, good luck!
The Nursing Times Awards 2012 profiles good practice, highlights innovations that have been implemented by frontline staff and provides an invaluable avenue to boost the morale of hard-working nurses who often go unrecognised.
Why would you want to enter the awards?
You should enter our awards to:
- Recognise the innovative and excellent care nurses provide across the UK
- Promote and share your work to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your service to healthcare providers nationally
- Receive financial recognition - each category winner (individual or team) will receive £1,000 of prize money
- Ensure the wider profession can learn from your initiatives to improve patient care
- Gain recognition from your peers, by becoming known for being at the sharp-end of patient care and at the cutting edge of service improvement
- Be inspired and motivated by others who demonstrate best practice in their roles
- Celebrate your success at this prestigious Awards night
- Highlight your organisation’s commitment to achieving excellence