Sharing Practice exists to allow nurses to share examples of good practice, service development or innovation.
If you would like to contribute an article for this section, please try to ensure it answers the following questions where possible:
- What is the service you provide/innovation you have introduced?
- What role do you play in it (ie sister, community matron)?
- Why is what you are doing different - how does it stand out?
- When was the service changed or innovation introduced?
- What were the reasons for this?
- What were some of the problems you have to overcome and how were these overcome?
- What have you learnt from your experience?
- How have patients or staff benefited?
- How has your innovation helped produce cost-savings?
- What tips can you suggest to others?
Please also provide a picture of yourself or service to run with this Sharing Practice online. The recommended word count for these articles is 800 words.
If you have any queries or want to submit your Sharing Practice article please email Philip Hemmings on NT@emap.com.