- The ACA conference 2008 is being held at the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre from 13–14 May.
- The Continence Foundation has appointed Olivia Marks-Woldman as its new chief executive. She takes over from Judith Wardle, who steps down to become the charity’s policy lead on a part-time basis.
- ERIC has published Meet the Poo Gang, a practical guide for children with soiling difficulties and their families.
- NICE guidance on intrapartum care recommends that if genital trauma is identified, further assessment including a rectal examination is required. The guidance is available at www.nice.org.uk.
- Rochester Medical has launched HydroSil discreet catheters for female intermittent self-catheterisation (ISC), which are available on prescription.
Email email@example.com for details.
- PromoCon has announced a programme of study days for 2008. PromoCon offers advice on continence products to professionals and the public.